Full Necklaces Have Two Clasp Options:
- A magnet clasp: the perfect solution for children who want to be independent. Magnets may come undone during vigorous activity like jumping.
- A toggle clasp: is ideal for older children who can manage a clasps on their own. Also recommended when necklaces are being used as photo props for toddlers, so curious hands don't remove the necklace at the wrong moment!
Half Necklaces Have Two Clasp Options:
- A sliding knot is adjustable and lets you manually adjust the cord from 13-23"
- A plastic safety clasp will break open with a strong force. You cannot adjust the length but you can request a specific length when you place your order.
*Note: the clasps for a full necklace cannot be used on a half necklace and visa versa, as they are strong on different types of cords.
- Silicone Lined Clips (1.8") are my most standard clip. They stay put in a medium amount of baby hair right up to full-weight adult hair. Their genius is the No-slip silicone strip
- Mini Silicone Lined Clips (1.4") are a smaller version of the above; they are ideal for baby and toddler bangs or for baby's first tiny piggy tails.
- Wee Baby Snap Clips (1.2") are the tiniest clip and stay put in fine baby hair. These clips are available as ribbon lined clips only.
- Clips With Teeth (1.9") are well suited to full-weight child and adult hair and ideal for placement in front of a ponytail elastic. No silicone inside.
- Mini Clips with Teeth (1.35") are a smaller version of the above and ideal for placement in front of smaller pigtails'
All clips are partially lined with ribbon--the bottom prong that slides under the hair is unlined.